Want to contribute for Find All Together? Find All Together is a collection of all manner of programming and web development related topics. Our aim is to give complete and accurate guidance to developers and programmers (including beginners) and to keep you updated with the latest information.
What can you contribute to Find All Together?
We accept 4 types of contributions:
- Guest posts by visitors
- Complete tutorial series (written content or video playlists).
- Submission of the best material (only tutorial series and video playlists) from web along with copyright of real contributor.
- By sharing your knowledge in forum discussions and helping others.
Why should you contribute for us?
- Your content will be published along with your name, bio, website link and your social links.
- You will get a do-follow link for every accepted piece of high quality content. (only in first 2 cases, in third case you will get no-follow link).
- You will get special support and personal help in projects or in learning programming languages, frameworks or other items. Together we can build a mutually beneficial relationship.
- If you contribute well then you will get a chance to work with us and you will be paid for that.
- For pride by building a helpful community and helping others.
- All programming and scripting languages
- Web design
- Frameworks and CMS (no restriction on any framework or CMS).
- Web development
- Real time communication
- SEO Optimization
- Mobile development
- Learning tutorials
- Applications (like web app demo) along with code and description
- Blog on trends (only directly related to above categories)
How can you become a Find All Together contributor?
To be a contributor at Find All Together, you must follow these steps:
- Sign up
- Select a topic from above topics (this page will be updated soon for more help => Upcoming topic list )
- At this moment, our admin section is in alpha state, so you have to mail you content/ content url to firstname.lastname@example.org . Later you can do it directly from admin section.
- In case of youtube video submission, you have to submit your playlist url also.
- After confirming a topic you should send your post to email@example.com.
Contribution rules for authors:
- Your content topic must be directly related to the topics specified above.
- If you are unsure about topic then discuss your proposed article topic in General Forum otherwise mail it at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description.
- If you are sure about your article then you can send article directly without any request mail.
- Word Limit: The article must be at least 500 word long.
- You are allowed to add important external links within the post.
- Copying: We strictly hate copying, so your post should 100% unique and pass Copyscape. We also check for spinned posts. Articles should be well written and high quality. (This rule is exception in embedded posts, but at this moment post embedding is not active).
- Sexual, abusive or unethical content will not be published.
- The post should not contain any advertisements.
- Modifications: Site admins reserve the right to alter guest posts, including the addition of relevant links, without changing the feel or quality of the post. For quality purposes the author (guest) themself can also modify his / her post.
- Credit: Find All Together respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else work, feel free to give credit. The same applies for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for the Find All Together audience. As a guest author you will get all credit for your post.
- Self promotion : We allow genuine contributions and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. You will get a chance to build a brand of yourself by contributing a post to Find All Together.
- Delete rights: Guest authors have no right to delete his / her post in future. Only the admin has the right to delete posts.